Forum di discussione del Gruppo di Studio e Documentazione

Oggi è 19 novembre 2019, 12:31 am

The Tour Magdala 
Autore Messaggio

Messaggio The Tour Magdala
We all know the mysterious travels B.S. is said to have done. Of course :wink: he went to Millau, to visit his beauty Emma Calve in her chateau les cabrieres There he must habe been inspired to build his Tour Magdala. :wink:

Immagine

Who knows.

There is another Building, some 40 Kilometers down south in the departement of Aveyron, beneath the templar places Ste. Eulalie de Cernon, La Couvertoirade and La Cavalerie. The village is called St. Maurice-de-Sorgue an shows another pretty model of origin:

Immagine

or this side?

Immagine

Another curiosity in this region of the world: In the vicinity of the last mentioned village you could find a village called St. Jean d' Alcas (I mean, if you ever should think it could be worthy to go down there. ). In the church of this village there is another example of our well known cross station of Giscard, Toulouse.

So we have at least four examples:

1. RlC, 2 Couiza, 3. Rocamadour and 4. St. Jean d' Alcas

whow, what a mystery.....

Ultima modifica di Markus su 6 agosto 2007, 9:56 pm, modificato 2 volte in totale.

24 luglio 2007, 8:36 pm
Profilo WWW

Messaggio 
Very beautiful photos, Markus! I also visited your website: is it true that you were a rockstar?!?

24 luglio 2007, 9:22 pm
Profilo WWW

Messaggio 
he he, you really got me :wink: :oops: :lol:

but, please pssht! don't tell to anyone 'cos i'm very shy :oops: :D :D

24 luglio 2007, 10:04 pm
Profilo WWW

Messaggio Re: The Tour Magdala from Aveyron
Markus ha scritto:
We all know the mysterious travels B.S. is said to have done. Of course :wink: he went to Millau, to visit his beauty Emma Calve in her chateau les cabrieres There he must habe been inspired to build his Tour Magdala. :wink:

Immagine

whow, what a mystery.....

Hi guys,
I MUST specify that Emma dedicated a lot of time to Cabrieres' restoration works since December 1898.
In these restorations, the particulars that you find,Markus, like Tour Magdala in RLC, are not contemplates .
Every single voice of expense is apt to receive only the orphans of Millau, and not to modify manor's aesthetic .

This wants to say that Emma has not voluntarily modified the castle for Sauniere's pleasures ....but only for have permissions from committee of Millau, in order to rendering the castle a good ones orphanotrophy....

Many castles in Aveyron have this structure, I do not see some mystery ... I could show you numerous examples :

http://www.chateaulabro.fr/

or

http://www.tourisme-aveyron.com/uk/cult ... veyron.php

However, these are beautiful photos :D

If you like Cabrieres' mysteries, I can suggest you an interesting P.Silvain's book : MISSION 1999.
The RLC's passionates will amuse themselves to read this book. It adds something newer for old theories that you knew before...

PS: just in order , Sauniere it has never seen Cabrieres... Trust in me... :wink:

24 luglio 2007, 11:24 pm
Profilo WWW

Messaggio 
mmmmm 8)
It's very mysterious...

25 luglio 2007, 6:01 pm
Profilo

Xena ha scritto:

Sauniere has never seen Cabrieres... Trust in me... :wink:

My posting with the "travel to Millau" was not ment too serious. :wink:

But the real source of the vision or imagination Sauniere has got - with only little doubt - in Montazels itself. The Place of his childhood.

Only a few steps from his house of childhood he could see this chateau were his father was to work in. He would have thought - maybe already as a little boy - that once he will show it to the whole world: that he could build a tower like this by himself!

Immagine

In Montazels there is also a fountain - just in front of his home, which could have given the inspiration for ABS new fountain near Villa Bethany.

Immagine

27 luglio 2007, 2:09 pm
Profilo WWW

Markus ha scritto:
But the real source of the vision or imagination Sauniere has got - with only little doubt - in Montazels itself. The Place of his childhood.

That's a great intuition, Markus! Lot of compliments!

27 luglio 2007, 3:38 pm
Profilo WWW

Markus ha scritto:
My posting with the "travel to Millau" was not ment too serious. :wink:

Excuse me, Markus :oops:
But when we write about Emma I become too much serious...:wink: and my sense of humour comes less... :lol:

It was right to specify ... because in Italy we say "from a hair is born a pole" ( "da un pElo nasce un pAlo" a play on words ).
A post like yours (even though intelligent and credible) can make to be born large misunderstandings in those who they don't know.
Dressed from expert of Emma Calve i must have been obliged to specify the mistake. :)

Brilliant intuition on Sauniere's childhood in Montazeles, compliments.

A parte questo ho in me tutti i sogni del mondo.

28 luglio 2007, 7:50 am
Profilo WWW

Messaggio 
oki doki, Xena, I changed the "oggetto" of this thread, as there is indeed no evidence, that Calve and Sauniere ever met.

Xena, have you read Jean Construccis Book on Emma's Life?

6 agosto 2007, 10:01 pm
Profilo WWW

Messaggio 
I have seemed truly unpleasant to you?:lol:
Sorry... :P

I think to know it all in memory... but I prefer Girard to Contrucci... he instead describes the moments of Emma's life with true love in every word. In order to know "Emma of mine" it's necessary to read Calve's MY LIFE or Sous tous les ciels, j'ai chante, the selection of her diary.

Tender and passionate, even if in novel, the Thibaux "Cantatrice".It's the best book on Emma's days never ever i have read.

I "love" Emma and prefer however to read of she from herself words.
Better way does not exist in order to discover her true spirit...

7 agosto 2007, 4:02 pm
Profilo WWW

Messaggio 
Xena ha scritto:
I have seemed truly unpleasant to you?:lol:
Sorry... :P

No, not at all :D

Construccci is said to believe, that Emma has had an relation to ABS, isn`it?

By the way, the nice little Hotel in Millau named after her has been closed late last year...

7 agosto 2007, 5:42 pm
Profilo WWW

Messaggio 
Markus ha scritto:
Construccci is said to believe, that Emma has had an relation to ABS, isn`it?

Right, but he's not the only one... :)
Markus ha scritto:
By the way, the nice little Hotel in Millau named after her has been closed late last year...

The EmmaCalve Hotel, was Emma's last home... in poverty,after to have sold the loved manor of Cabrieres.
It's terrible... Millau, slowly, losing every trace of Emma's memory.

Girard has fought, an infinite battle in order to recall the memory of the singer in the citizens...uselessly... because he is too much old and tired, and nobody wants to listen him...
It's an immense suffering to see this city, to make to die Emma a second time, when her divine and immortal voice would deserve many more attentions...

No words, no tears... my website one will serve just this cause: remember her therefore as she would have intentional...
ABS, is only a small piece in one shiny made life of emotions like that one of Emma.

Someone said: one history does not die, until exists a narrator to tell it. :)

7 agosto 2007, 6:59 pm
Profilo WWW