Forum di discussione del Gruppo di Studio e Documentazione

Oggi è 26 agosto 2019, 12:24 am

2 TABLEAUX INCONNUS DE POUSSIN DECOUVERTS:LA CLE DE L'ENIGME 
Autore Messaggio

Messaggio 2 TABLEAUX INCONNUS DE POUSSIN DECOUVERTS:LA CLE DE L'ENIGME
Bonjour

Excusez moi je n'ai que quelques notions d'italien donc je dois écrire en Français ..je joins une version anglaise mais ce n'est pas parfait!
Bientôt mon site sera en anglais.
Mon histoire est un secret de famille ,le secret d'un peintre et la clé d'une énigme . Vous pourrez voir le reportage qui a été fait par TF1 sur mes découvertes et bientôt une interview que j'ai donné complétera ce reportage ,et mon site .Je vous laisse découvrir mon histoire qui donne la clé de cette énigme à travers ces 2 tableaux de Poussin découverts par mon ancêtre et dont j'ai hérité .
2 UNKNOWN POUSSIN'S PAINTINGS DISCOVERED :THE KEY OF RENNES LE CHATEAU'S MYSTERY AND SHOUGBOROUGH :
POUSSIN'S SECRET IS DISCOVERED

There is a great mystery Rennes le chateau with strange priest Sauniere . Nicolas Poussin is in the center of this mystery . Many people believe since long years it's the "BERGERS d'ARCADIE" which give the answer!but there has been no answer in this painting just some hypothetic answers . There is 6 years I've received from my mother 2 paintings which were in my family since a long time . They came from a priest Henri Gasc ,priest in a church Notre Dame de Marceille near Rennes le chateau . He was my ancestor.Since 6years we 've discovered that these paintings were of Nicolas Poussin and were the key of the Rennes le chateau's mystery and the key of Poussin's secret .
We have found many symbols and many hidden symbols in these paintings ,which give the answer at all the questions about this mystery . I tell about all this story and my discoverings in my site

http://www.lesecretdepoussin.com/

There has been a reportage on the greatest french TV to explain my discoverings . These 2 paintings have been found in a crypt of the church where Gasc was priest . near Rennes le chateau . He has discovered the secret in these 2 paintings and has passed on the secret in parchments, these famous parchments which have been founded in Rennes le chateau's church by Sauniere . There has been no luck discovering by Sauniere , but these parchments have been placed here, to be found and pass on the secret . Read my incredible story which explains this fabulous mystery ....
In these paintings there is a code to find the answer at this secret . There is a hidden message and a hidden picture in each painting.You must find it to understand. .
The Poussin' seal is a boat which is ,in conection with Argonautes .and with one of my paintings(read the subject on my site). The Poussin secret Tenet Confidentiam is the Poussin's seal!...

21 aprile 2012, 9:09 am
Profilo